MSc & MPharm Job Opening @ Thapar University
MSc and Mpharm candidates are encouraged to apply for a junior research fellow and senior research fellow position at Thapar University. Thapar University is hiring for jrf and srf posts as per the details given below:
Name of the Position : Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow/Research Associate
Title of the project : Ruthenium catalyzed C–H bond activation strategy for C–C and C–X bond formation for biological active compounds.
Duration : Three years or end of the project
Age limit and Fellowship : As per CSIR rule
- JRF: MSc or equivalent degree with 55% marks and passing of NET/GATE test.
- SRF: M. Pharm or equivalent degree in relevant field with 55% marks or M.Sc. or equivalent
degree and at least 2 years of post-MSc research experience as evident from published papers
in standard refereed journals.
- RA: Possessing PhD degree
Desirable : Organic Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Medicinal Chemistry
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may send their resume latest by 16th April 2018 to email:
- The short listed candidates will be called for an interview. The date of interview will be intimated through email/post/phone. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates appearing for the interview
Dr. Kamaldeep Paul, Principal Investigator, School of Chemistry & Biochemistry,
Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala-147004, Punjab
Application Deadline – latest by 16th April 2018