MSc Chemistry Project Position Vacant @ CSIR-CSMCRI
MSc chemistry candidates walk-in for junior research fellow/project assistant position. CSIR-CSMCRI is recruiting for msc chemistry candidates. CSIR-CSMCRI recruitment notice for msc chemistry candidates. Check out details below:
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Project Assistant level II
No. of Posts: 01
Age Limit: 28 years as on date of interview (age relaxation as per CSIR rule).
Fellowship : Rs. 25000/- + HRA [for JRF]/ Rs. 25000/- (Consolidated) [for PA-II]
Job Description: The selected candidate will be deeply involve in design and synthesis of organic monomers and their polymerization. Charged membrane preparation, electrochemical characterizations, Membrane electrode assembly and their performance evaluation.
- For JRF: M.Sc Chemistry with NET qualification.
- For Project assistant II: M.Sc Chemistry with minimum 55% marks;
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates are requested to appear before the Selection Committee for personal interview (written test for Project assistant II) along with biodata, two sets of all certificates and originals as well as two passport size photos on 25th April 2018 (9.30 AM) at CSIR-CSMCRI, G. B. Marg, Bhavnagar-364002, Gujarat India. The posts are purely temporary for duration of sponsored project only. It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidates for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR.
- No travelling or any other allowances will be paid for attending the interview.
- Please contact Dr. Rajaram K. Nagarale ([email protected]) for queries pertaining to position of /JRF/PA-II.
- Date of Interview – 25th April 2018
- Time of Interview – 9.30 AM
- Venue of Interview – CSIR-CSMCRI, G. B. Marg, Bhavnagar-364002, Gujarat India.