Junior Research Fellow Position Vacant @ NIT Rourkela
Chemistry candidates apply for a junior research fellow position that is available at NIT Rourkela. NIT Rourkela is hiring msc chemistry candidates for a jrf positions. Check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 01
Project Title: To complete the research objectives. Synthesis, fabrication and characterizations of nanostructured MgAl2O4, followed by grain size dependent failure analysis in the perspective of high impact armour or thermo-mechanical refractory applications.
Funding Agency: SERB, DST
Consolidated Monthly Compensation:
- Rs. 25,000/- per month (1 st and 2nd year)
- Rs. 28,000/- per month (3rd year)
- Essential : M.Tech Engineering in Ceramic, Chemical, Mechanical, Materials Engg, and other branches. or
B.Tech/M.Sc with having GATE/NET. Preferred experience in designing and analysis of components.
- Desirable Qualifications & Experiences : EB.Tech in Ceramic, Metallurgy, Mechanical, Mining,
Chemical Engg/ M.Sc in Physics, Chemistry, Nanomaterials, Nanosciences. Candidate should have
qualified GATE/NET with having only B.Tech/M.Sc degree
How to Apply:
For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the
Eligible persons should bring all the original certificates and mark sheets, filled application form in the prescribed format (available in the Institute Website) affixed with colored photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications etc.. at the time of interview.
- Date of Interview – 16th April, 2018
- Time of Interview – 10:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – Department of Ceramic Engineering, NIT Rourkela