JRF Position for Chemistry Candidates @ Visva-Bharati
Chemistry Candidatescan apply for project position at Visva-Bharati. Visva-Bharati is recruiting for project position as per the details given below:
Job Title: JRF
No. of Posts: 1
Project Title: COMPUTATIONAL STUDIES ON THE CATALYTIC ACTIVITIES OF (Al203) NANOCLUSTERS FOR VARIOUS ORGANIC REACTIONS ” under the supervision of Prof. Pranab Sarkar, Deptt. of Chemistry
JRF- 28 years, SRF- 32 years RA- 35 years relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Physically handicapped and Women candidates.
Rs. 12,000/- per month for JRF, Rs. 14,000/- per month for SRF and Rs. 36,000/- per month for RA + HRA as per rules.
- JRF; M. Sc. in Chemistry with minimum of 55 % marks, qualified in NET/GATE.
- SRF; M. Sc. in Chemistry with minimum of 55 % marks with at least two years of post-M. Sc. Research experience as evidenced from published papers in standard referred journals.
- RA; Ph. D. in Computational Chemistry.
How to Apply:
Interested and motivated candidates are requested to appear before the selection committee with a brief CV and the attested copies of all testimonials along with the originals. No TA/DA will be provided.
- Date of Interview – 13th April 2018
- Time of Interview – 11:30 AM
- Venue of Interview – Visva-Bharti