Scientific Associate Post Vacant @ Henkel Adhesive Technologies
PhD Chemistry candidates are encouraged to apply online for a scientific associate post at Henkel Adhesive Technologies. Henkel Adhesive Technologies is recruiting phd chemistry candidates for a scientific associate post as per the details given below:
Job Title: Scientific Associate
No. of Posts: 1
What we offer
- Formulate new line of structural adhesives, nano based coatings, and sealants with strong value proposition
- Manage Product Development project including benchwork, working closely with process engineering and manufacturing group.
- Build/ strengthen relationship with customers (may need traveling) by working with TCS and business development team to proactively collect market/customers’ demands and evaluate needs for new products.
- Filing of patents to protect the intelligent property of the company.
Who we are looking for
- Ph D with polymer-rubber- plastic, organic chemistry or chemical engineering
- Minimum 7 Years Industrial experience with proven track record of commercially successful products and innovation
- Must have several granted /published patents
- Strong understanding of structural property relationship (thermal and rheology testing as per customer requirements)
- Nano based composites, coatings, 3D printing work experience would be plus
- Good understanding of chemistry