PIRAMAL ENTERPRISES LTD
Piramal Enterprises Ltd.- Discovery Solutions-Contract Research Organization is a global leader in drug discovery services is looking for the passionate scientists with required skills for its World Class Research Center.
Job Title : Senior Research Associate/ Research Scientist
No. of Posts : 1
- To safely and effectively carry out routine synthetic organic chemistry techniques (Reactions, recrystallizations, chromatography) with minor supervision
- To conduct routine synthetic organic chemistry reactions with procedures supplied and discussed by supervisor
- Should maintain a laboratory notebook with clear descriptions of the reaction scheme, stoichiometry, results and observations consistent with SOP.
- To obtain and interpret simple NMR, IR, and mass spectra
- To purify compounds to the required level for submission for biological testing
- Has basic understanding of the reactivity and functional group compatibility of the chemical target, intermediates, and reagents employed
- Demonstrates the ability to use known examples or the literature to propose multi-step transformations or complete synthetic routes to targets for discussion with supervisor
- Should able Contributes effectively to experimental write-ups for patents and internal reports
- Should able to effectively perform multiple laboratory and literature tasks simultaneously.
- To Maintains awareness of, and provides recommendations on, laboratory tools and procedures as appropriate
- Demonstrates and excellent understanding and knowledge of, and provides recommendations on, laboratory tools and procedures as appropriate
- Consistently demonstrates moderate productivity in the preparation of straightforward analogs, and is able to do more than one reaction and work-up simultaneously
- Understands and follows established health, safety and environmental policies and procedures
- UG:B.Sc – Any Specialization
- PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization
- Doctorate:Ph.D – Advertising/Mass Communication, Chemistry