Incorporated in 1993. Syngene is an internationally reputed custom research and manufacturing organization, which supports R&D programs from lead generation to clinical supplies. Our multi-disciplinary skills in integrated drug discovery and development include capabilities in medicinal chemistry, biology, in vivo pharmacology, toxicology, custom synthesis, process R&D, cGMP manufacturing, formulation and analytical development along with Clinical development services.
Job Title : Executive
- Responsible for preventive and breakdown maintenance of Chemistry labs, QC analytical lab and utility equipment’s.
- Ability to handle the shift maintenance independently.
- Monitoring and recording of utility, HVAC and clean room parameters.
- Coordinate with users, understand the complaints and resolve maintenance problems within the timeline. Implementation of proactive measures to improve operations and reliability of equipment.
- Implementation of proactive measures to improve operations and reliability of equipment.
- Execution of maintenance activities with available resources.
- Trouble shooting of utility, lab equipment’s, material handling equipment’s problem and ensure no impact on operations.
- Hands on experience in maintenance of HVAC system, chiller , hot water system, air compressor, vacuum system , lifts , material handling equipment’s, cold rooms and freezers, QC analytical equipment’s HPLC, GC, LCMS, Fume Hoods, Hot air ovens , water purification system table top centrifuges, Rotavapors, Magnetic stirrers, UV Chamber, Laboratory vacuum pumps , electrical equipment’s, Safety equipment’s, BMS, suppression systems and clean room