Clintec is actively recruiting a Contracts and Proposals Associate to join our expanding global company in India! This opportunity is office based in Bangalore. This is a permanent contract with a competitive salary. By working for Clintec you can further your career in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and you can be assured of rewarding benefits.
Job Title : Contracts and Proposals Associate
- Take ownership of the RFP process, from receipt of the client documents through to the production, approval and finalisation of the cost and proposal
- Review the clinical trial specifications and timelines for completeness and proactively follow up on missing information with the Business Development Team
- Ensure distribution of proposal documents to the operational and service lines in a timely fashion
- Liaise with internal departments, including Feasibility, Clinical Operations and Regulatory Affairs to coordinate the study strategy and obtain operational input to the proposal
- Build the proposed study budget in Microsoft Excel template with review from Clinical Operations and approval from Senior Management
- Obtain quotes from third party vendors, as required
- Ensure that all costing and proposal principles are applied and are in line with company operating practice
- Provide assistance at bid defence meetings, as required.
- Previous experience in a similar role within a CRO, Pharmaceutical or Biotech company
- Strong organisational, analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent written skills and attention to detail
- Highly proficient with all MS Office programmes with an expert understanding of Excel.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and on own initiative
- Fluent in English.
- Eligible to live and work in India.
- Willingness and ability to be office-based in Bangalore.