No. 5-1/RCS/20 I 8(Advert.)
Forest Research Institute
(Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education)
P. 0. New Forest, Dehradun
Advert.No.5-1/2018/ RCS ( March)
Walk-in-interview for the position of Junior Research Fellow/Junior Project Fellow (JRF/JPJ•) and Field Assistant (FA) purely on contractual basis will be held 011 20.03.2018 at 10.00 a.m. in the Board Room of FRT Main Building, P.O. New Forest, Forest Research Institute, Dehradun-248006.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow/ Junior Project Fellow/ Chemistry
No. of Posts: 1
Project Title: Utilization of forest biomass through value added application as source of natural
- 25,000/- (Twenty five 25,000/- (Twenty five thousand ) for NET qualified candidates (designated as Junior Research Fellow) or
- 16000/- (Sixteen thousand )without NET qualified candidates (designated as Junior Project Fellow)
- Essential Qualification : First class M.Sc in Organic Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Analytical/Natural Product chemistry.
- Desirable Qualification :Experience of one year inphytochemical analysis
How to Apply:
The interested and eligible candidates must bring the copy or bio-data c1long with recent passport size photograph, self attested copies of all educational certificates and relevant clocurncnts for submission to the office of Group Coordinator Research (RCS), P.O. New Forest, FRI, Dehradun (Uttarakhancl).
No separate letter will be issued for attending the interview and No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview. Candidates are requested to report at 9:00AM on 20-03-2018 in the Board Room of FRI.
- Date of Interview – 20-03-2018
- Time of Interview – 9:00AM
- Venue of Interview – Board Room of FRI.