Incorporated in 1993. Syngene is an internationally reputed custom research and manufacturing organization, which supports R&D programs from lead generation to clinical supplies. Our multi-disciplinary skills in integrated drug discovery and development include capabilities in medicinal chemistry, biology, in vivo pharmacology, toxicology, custom synthesis, process R&D, cGMP manufacturing, formulation and analytical development along with Clinical development services.
Our highly experienced scientific and project management teams ensure:
- Timely execution of projects
- Cost effectiveness and quality of the projects
- Confidentiality and protection of intellectual property
Job Title: Executive
No. of Posts: 1
- Preventive Maintenance of all process, Utility, Lab & Electrical equipment’s and maintains the records.
- Prepare and submission of Equipment URS,DQ, IQ, OQ & PQ and validation documents to QA.
- Monitor daily meter reading of electrical & water consumption.
- Routine & Breakdown Maintenance of all process, Utility, Lab and Electrical equipment’s and maintain the records.
- Execute AMC as per the planner in coordination with vendor and endusers.
- Issue of work permits and ensure safety at work place.
- Responsible for Lab Equipment’s utility services and trouble shooting.
- Maintenance of Refrigerators and deep freezers.
- Maintenance of Fume hoods, Bio- safety cabinets,LAF`s and equipment’s.
- Maintenance of scrubber exhaust`s systems, compressors, vacuum pump and chiller.
- Completion of breakdown calls
- AHU filter cleaning, monitoring of Temp/RH and air/ chilled water flow
- Coordinate with supply chain department for spares ordering.