IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Job Title: Sr Clinical Project Support Specialist
Provide project related support and assistance for assigned regionally-based project(s) and project teams. Will ensure all work is conducted in accordance with SOPs, policies, good clinical practices and applicable regulatory requirements and meets quality and timeline metrics.
- Establish and maintain all project documentation including all files, records and reports according to the scope of work and SOPS.
- Conduct periodic review/audit of files for accuracy and completeness.
- Coordinate and track all information, communications, documents, materials and supplies for assigned projects across the region.
- Update and maintain internal systems, databases, tracking tools, timelines and project plans with project specific information. Act as internal primary contact for project systems and tools.
- Prepare and distribute status, tracking and project finance reports, and assist the project manager(s) with budget allocation and approval of invoices.
- Prepare presentation materials for meetings (internal/external) and project summary data.
- Prepare and present project information at internal and external meetings.
- Coordinate project team and/or customer meetings including logistics and materials required.
- Coordinate with other project support staff within and outside the Clinical Project Management Unit to identify and consolidate support processes.
- Will serve as primary backup contact for internal project team and for external stakeholders/customers as designated by project manager.
- Will undertake project management activities as directed by project manager.
- Train and mentor more junior project support staff, may coordinate their work.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle conflicting priorities
- Results and detail-oriented approach to work delivery and output
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office applications
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years’ relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
- May require limited travel.