Integrated PhD Admissions 2018 – Chemistry @ IISER TVM
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram
Integrated Ph. D. Admissions, August 2018
Applications are invited from highly motivated students for admission to the Integrated Ph.D. programme starting from 1st August 2018 at the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram (IISER TVM)
School : Chemistry
Admission Streams: IISER TVM Test-2018 and JAM-CY-2018
Bachelor’s degree in Chemical science with a minimum of 55% marks (or a CGPA of 6.0 in the 10 point scale) for general/OBC-NCL candidates and a minimum of 50% marks (or a CGPA of 5.5 in the 10 point scale) for SC/ST and PwD candidates.
Candidate should qualify in any one (or more) of the following examinations.
- IISER TVM test-2018
Candidates shortlisted from any of the above streams will be required to appear for interview(s)
About IISER TVM written test:
- Questions for IISER TVM test will be multiple choice
- Download the PDF file of the syllabus for the IISER TVM 2018 written test in Chemistry
- Students appearing in the final year Bachelor degree examination are also eligible to apply. However, if selected, their admission will be subjected to fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria for the individual school.
- Please go through the Instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- Applicants should complete the online application form at the following URL: http://appserv.iisertvm.ac.in/iphd/
Only online applications are accepted.
- Applicants will also be prompted to upload necessary supporting documents, like photograph, proof of date of birth, mark sheet/grade transcript, community certificate etc. in JPEG format only.
Go to Required documents for the information regarding the size of the files.
- Candidates are required to make a payment of Rs. 500 [candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH has to pay Rs. 250] as processing fee through https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm
Choose Kerala -> Educational Institutions -> IISER Thiruvananthapuram -> PhD Application Fee
- On submission of the online application form, the applicants will receive an acknowledgment email with an application number.
- Candidates who wish to apply to individual/different schools through different streams (JGEEBILS, JAM, NBHM-MA/MSc, JEST & IISER test) need to fill separate application forms, and separate fee has to be paid for each application.
- Short-listed applicants will be invited for a written test/interview at IISER TVM.
- Venue for written examination [Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics] – will be updated on the IISER TVM website.
- Venue for interviews [ALL Streams]: IISER – Thiruvananthapuram, Maruthamala PO, Vithura, Thiruvananthapuram – 695551, Kerala, India.
- In case of any application related queries, please contact by email, addressed to the IPhD coordinator [[email protected]]. Other mode of communication will not be entertained.
|Opening of online application portal||02 March 2018|
|Last date for receipt of online applications||02 April 2018|