PhD Admissions 2018 @ Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham invites candidates for Full-time and Part-time admissions. Eligible candidates among full-time scholars shall be provided scholarship. Seeking PhD candidates in the Amrita campuses at Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Kochi and Mysore.
- Engineering (Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Civil Engineering)
- Health Sciences (Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Nanosciences, Dentistry)
- Pure Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
- Business & Management
- Humanities and Social Sciences
FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIPS:
Types of Scholarships include:
- Government of India and Industry sponsored scholarships
- Amrita scholarships.
ELIGIBILITY GENERAL GUIDELINES:
Applicants with First Class with Distinction with CGPA above 8.0 at the preceding degree. Having CSIR, UGC NET, GATE qualification, CAT, GRE qualification is an added advantage
- For PhD in Engineering, the preceding degree may be M. E., M. Tech., M. Sc.
- For PhD in Health Sciences, the preceding degree may be M. E., M. Tech., M. Sc., MBBS + 2 yr. diploma, BAMS plus two year diploma, MHA, MPharm, MDS, DNB, M.S. and M.D.
- For PhD in Business, the preceding degree may be any Masters degree (with a minimum of two years duration of study)
- For PhD in Humanities & Social Sciences, the preceding degree may be M. A., M. Com., M. F. A. and M. S. W.
- For PhD in Pure Sciences and Biotechnology, the preceding degree may be in M.E., M. Tech., M. Sc
How to Apply:
- Interested Candidates in Engineering, Business, Humanities and Social Sciences and Pure Sciences shall apply online
- Candidates interested in PhD in Health Sciences may write to [email protected]
- Candidates interested in Biotechnology, may write to [email protected]
- Selection will be based on a written test followed by an interview.
- Last Date to Apply: May 10, 2018