INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED
Indian Oil Corporation Limited the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” company requires result oriented experienced personnel with initiative and enterprise for it’s Refinery at Haldia (West Bengal).
On-line Applications are invited from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for the following technical posts in the pay scale of Rs.11,900-32,000/-:
Job Title: Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV
No. of Posts: 2
B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry & Mathematics with minimum of 50% marks in
aggregate for General,SC & OBC candidates & 45% in case of ST/PwBD candidates against reserved/identified for PwBD positions
Minimum one year of post qualification
experience in handling instruments like HPLC,
XRF, WDXRF, GC, ICAP, AAS, Auto Analyzers,
Flash Points, etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/
Petro-chemical/ Heavy Chemical/Gas Processing
How to Apply:
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website of IOCL www.iocl.com and apply on-line. The website will remain open from 17.02.2018 (10:00 Hrs) to 10.03.2018 (17:00 Hrs). Only online mode of applications will be accepted.
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website www.iocl.com go to ‘What’s New’ > click on Requirement of Experienced Non-Executive Personnel 2018 in IOCL, Refineries Division. All future communication with candidate will take place only through website / email / mobile phone. Applications submitted through on-line mode will only be accepted.
- After successfully applying / registering on-line applications, the candidates are advised to send the print out of on-line application form, duly signed by him/her, to the address as mentioned in the table below, along with all supporting documents & a photograph under self attestation, by ordinary post so as to reach us by 24.03.2018.
- If printout of the online application of a candidate is not received by the refinery unit applied for, by 24.03.2018, his/her candidature shall be summarily rejected. Candidates should super scribe the Name of Post Applied for, name of the Refinery Unit and Post Code on the top of the envelope.
- The Candidates shall ensure that the printout of the online applications are sent to the concerned authority at the Refinery Unit applied for. Application of candidate submitting online application for one Unit and sending the printout of the online application to other Unit shall be summarily rejected. Postal address for sending applications for Haldia Refinery is furnished below
Unit : Haldia Refinery
Address: The Advertiser – IOCL Haldia Refinery, P.O. Box No. 1,P.O. Haldia Oil Refinery District : Purba Medinipur, West Bengal, PIN :721606
- Candidates are advised to carry a copy of the application with originals & self-authenticated copies of all testimonials and produce the same at the time of SPPT for verification.
- On-line registration of application commences on 17.02.2018 (10:00 Hrs) and closes on 10.03.2018(17:00 Hrs).
- The link to the on-line registration of the application has been hosted on the website www.iocl.com
- The Written Test is likely to be held in the month of March 2018.