Incorporated in 1993. Syngene is India’s largest contract research organization, which supports R&D programs from lead generation to clinical supplies. Our multi-disciplinary skills in integrated drug discovery and development include capabilities in medicinal chemistry, biology, in vivo pharmacology, toxicology, custom synthesis, process R&D, cGMP manufacturing, formulation and analytical development along with Clinical development services.
Our highly experienced scientific and project management teams ensure:
- Timely execution of projects
- Cost effectiveness and quality of the projects
- Confidentiality and protection of intellectual property
Job Title: Associate Executive/ Executive
Req Id : 2656
- Responsible for preventive and breakdown maintenance of Biologics process and utility equipment’s.
- Ability to handle the shift maintenance independently.
- Monitoring and recording of utility, HVAC and clean room parameters.
- Coordinate with users, understand the complaints and resolve maintenance problems within the timeline. Implementation of proactive measures to improve operations and reliability of equipment.
- Execution of maintenance activities with available resources.
- Trouble shooting of utility problems and ensure no impact on operations.
- Hands on experience in maintenance of HVAC system, chiller , hot water system, purified water system, WFI, Pure steam , stability chambers, Bio safety cabinets, Bio reactors, TFF, microfludizer, cold rooms, continuous centrifuge, Autoclave , DHS and clean room.
- Preparation of equipment’s qualification (DQ, FAT, IQ, and OQ, PQ) documents as per FDA and cGMP norms and good engineering practices.
- Maintenance of PM logs and daily utility operation logs.
- Execution of Preventive maintenance as per planner.
- Preparation of Standard Operating Procedures and check lists.
- Handling of Deviations, Change controls and Investigations etc…
- Optimization of plant through zero breakdown and proactive maintenance.
- Compliance to the customer, regulatory and statutory audits.
- Coordinate with service providers for equipment servicing, AMC and inspection.
- Address the quality, safety and audit observations.
- Communication of day to day activities to superiors.
- Upkeep of facility, presentable and hassle free for operation