National Institute of Technology Durgapur
DEPARTMENT OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur 713209, West Bengal
Interested candidates may attend the interview for the following post with all original academic and experience certificates, signed curriculum vitae, reprints of publications (if any), reports, passport size photograph, self-attested photocopies of all certificates, and a valid photo identity proof.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Project Title: Dispersion of modified Starch onto Polymer matrix towards Enhancement of its Biodegradability to reduce the Solid Waste Generation
M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc in Chemical Engineering/ Polymer Technology/ Chemistry or allied subjects. Working
experience in the field of Chemical Engg with Polymer grafting technique /Polymer Technology or related field with
publications is preferable. NET /GATE candidate will be highly preferred. Selected candidate can register for PhD
program under the title of this project.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may communicate their curriculum vitae giving full particulars of Educational Qualifications, Experience, Publications, Research Interests to E-mail id : [email protected]
before February 28, 2018, after which their application will not be considered.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The above position is purely temporary and is a period of 2 years. Selected candidates are not entitled
to claim for regular appointments/absorption in this institute after the assignment is over. 2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
3. Candidates interested for attending interview should bring all the original mark-sheets, certificates etc.
4. Applications reaching after specified time may not ordinarily be entertained.
5. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Date of Interview – February 27, 2018
- Time of Interview – Reporting Time 10:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – Department of Chemical Engg