With a coastline of about 3,500 miles, inland sources in Rajasthan and Little Rann of Kutch, and the rock salt mines in Mandi, India have possibilities of attaining a high position in salt production among the salt producing countries of the world. As is known, apart from being an indispensable item of food, salt is an important raw material for the manufacture of several heavy chemicals e.g. soda ash, caustic soda and chlorine. Besides, salt is used in food processing industries, such as fish curing, meat packing, dairy products and fruit and vegetable canning.
Job Title: Project Assistant Level II
No. of Posts: 1
Age Limit : The upper age limit for project Assistant is 30 yrs. Age relaxation is applicable as per DBT and CSIR rules.
Duration : the position is purely temporary for the duration of project (3 years). It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR. Initial appointment is for one year and then it will be renewed annually subject to satisfactory performance.
Salary : 25000 + HRA (only if no accommodation is available.)
Job Description: selected candidate will work on the DBT sponsored project “Production of Nanocarriers for Theranostics” and has an opportunity to be registered for Ph. D. program upon fulfilling required criterion.
Qualifications: M.Sc. in Chemistry / Biology with minimum 55% marks
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to appear before the selection committee for an interview at CSIR- Central Salt and Marine Chemical Research Institute, G. B. Marg, Bhavnagar 364002, Gujarat on 6th March 2018 at 10 AM.
You are requested to bring with you an application giving full particulars such as (1) Full name and postal address with e-mail and phone No. (2) Date of Birth and (3) Educational Qualification and experience (if any) together with the photocopies of certificates/testimonials.
You are requested to bring with you the following documents:
- Original certificate(s), Mark sheet(s) (Degree/Diploma, etc.) of the educational qualifications and the certificate in support of the date of birth etc. mentioned by you in your application.
- Original Experience certificate(s), Testimonials etc.
- In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or autonomous organization, you should bring with you a “No Objection Certificate” from your present employer, otherwise you will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
No TA/DA will be given to attend the interview.
- Date of Interview : 06-03-2018
- Time of Interview : 10 AM.
- Venue of Interview : CSIR- Central Salt and Marine Chemical Research Institute, G. B. Marg, Bhavnagar 364002, Gujarat