Johnson & Johnson
Robert Wood Johnson, former chairman from 1932 to 1963 and a member of the Company’s founding family, crafted Our Credo himself in 1943, just before Johnson & Johnson became a publicly traded company.
Job Title: Scientist
Requisition ID : 1805629965W
- Independently performs assigned scientific experiments by providing input and identifying problems, assists in developing recommendations for improving standard procedures with decreasing level of supervision.
- Focuses on increasing depth in research and analysis in technical and organizational processes to support larger R&D activities.
- Independently creates hypothesis, study designs, and analyzes results to make a conclusion and recommendation.
- Recommend increasingly complex modifications to existing systems, processes, techniques or programs for improvement.
- Maintains current laboratory equipment and operates analytical and other instruments.
- Possesses organizational knowledge and awareness and understand the business context in which decisions are made.
- Recommends increasingly complex modifications to existing systems, processes, techniques or programs for improvement.
- Assists in developing recommendations for improving standard procedures.
- Engages in incremental and micro-level innovation within own discipline.
- Draft technical reports and contributes to information management.
- Applies understanding and ensures compliance with regulatory agency regulations and interpretations.
- Lead tasks with greater independence and decreasing level of supervision.
- Under supervision represents Regulatory Affairs on cross functional product/project teams and provides regulatory advice.
- Participates in teams to develop organizational knowledge and awareness to and understand the business context in which decisions are made.
- Initiates communication and employs influencing skills to establish relationships with key internal/external contacts.
Education and Experience Guidelines
- Typically requires 3-5 years of experience with Master degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy or equivalent