DEPARTMENT OF APPLIED PHYSICS
DELHI TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
Shahbad Daulatpur, Bawana Road, Delhi – 110 042
Delhi Technological University, formerly known as Delhi College of Engineering, is an engineering university located in New Delhi, India. It is one of the oldest engineering colleges in India and Delhi’s first engineering college.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 1
Project Title: Studies on Novel Visible Up-Conversion Luminescent Rare Earth doped Nanophosphors for Bio-photonk Applications
Funding Agency: SERB (DST)
Salary: Rs. 25,000/- per month + HRA
- Essential : M.Sc. in Physics/Chemistry/Materials Science along with NET qualification (or) M.Tech. in Nanoscience and Technology/ Materials Science and Engineering with 60% of marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA)
- Desirable : One or two years of research experience in the field of Rare earth spectroscopy and bio-photonic applications.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview as per the schedule mentioned above along with their application/CV giving full details of academic records and experience along with self-attested photocopies as well as original copies of relevant documents along with one passport size photograph. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility conditions given below carefully and appear for walk-in-interview, if they fulfill all the requirements. Interested candidates can send their CV through email to PI at [email protected]. Only those candidates will be interviewed who report before 3:30 PM
- Date of Interview – 26th February, 2018
- Time of Interview – 3:30 PM
- Venue of Interview -Room No. 307, Administrative Building, Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur, Main Bawana Road