Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines),
Dhanbad – 826004, Jharkhand, India
Applicants are requested to come along with self-attested copies of supporting documents with complete bio-data (including Contact no.IE-mail ID/experience) for the full-time posts of Project Fellow/Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a CIL sponsored R&D project. The details of the .post and project are
Job Title: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
No. of Posts: 4
Salary: Rs. 28,000/month (consolidated) + HRA
Project Fellow (PF)/ Senior Research Fellow (SRF) will have the minimum qualification of B.Tech (with experience)/M.Tech/ M.Sc/M.Sc.Tech in Chemical Engg, Chemistry (including Applied Chemistry), Applied Geology, and allied disciplines with requisite experience as per guidelines of the Institute.
How to Apply:
Applicants interested in Walk-in-Interview are requested to fill out the online form at the following link: http://bit.ly/coa12chemicals
• Candidates should appear in the Walk-in-interview in person with originals of degree certificates (one set of photocopies of all documents), and proof of date of birth along with any other relevant information (like copies of publications, awards, recommendations etc.). Those employed should bring the previous appointment
letter(s )/experience certificate(s ).
• The posts are purely temporary and full-time and may involve travel to different places.
• No travelling or any other allowances (T A/DA) is admissible for attending the interview.
• No Candidate will be considered in absentia.
- Date of Interview – February 16, 2018 (Friday)
- Time of Interview – 10:00 am to 02.00 pm
- Venue of Interview -At the Conference Room, Chemical Engineering, IIT(ISM) Dhanbad.