CENTRE FOR MATERIALS FOR ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY (C-MET)
(Scientific Society, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India)
Panchawati, Off. Pashan Road, Pune – 411 008
Phone: +91-20-25898390, 25898141 Fax: +91-20-25898180 Web: www.cmet.gov.in
C-MET invites eligible and highly motivated candidates for Walk-in-Interview on 14/02/2018 (Wednesday) to fill up the following temporary and time bound positions under Department of Science & Technology (DST, New Delhi), Govt. of India funded Sponsored project entitled “Novel Nanostructured High Performance Anode Materials for High Energy Na-ion Batteries” at C-MET, Pune. The positions are purely temporary and coterminus
with the Project i.e., upto 29.11.2020 (3 Years).
Job Title: Research Associate – I
No. of Posts: 1
Salary: Rs. 36000/- Per months (Consolidated) Plus HRA
Qualifications: Ph.D In Chemistry / Physics / Nanotechnology / Materials Science.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 1
- Rs.25000/- per month (Consolidated) plus HRA for the first two years and
- Rs.28000/- per month (consolidated) plus HRA for the third year on up grading to SRF
Qualifications: First class in M.Sc in Physics / Chemistry / Nanotechnology with NET/GATE or Post graduate Degree in professional course (M.Tech in Metallurgy /Materials Science / Electronics and Telecommunications /
General Terms and Conditions:
- Registration for Walk-in-Interview: Between 09.00 Hrs. to 10.00 Hrs.
- Only short listed/screened-in candidates will be allowed for attending interview.
- Candidates are expected to bring their application/bio-data and produce original educational mark sheet & caste certificate etc. at the time of screening.
- Nature of Position: The engagement to the above positions are purely temporary and time bound as mentioned above.
- Age: For RA-I not exceeding 35 years and for JRF not exceeding 28 years as on 14/02/2018. Age relaxation for various categories as per GOI norms.
- Application Fee: Research Associate-I is Rs. 100/- and Junior Research Fellow is Rs.50/- only by demand draft in favour of C-MET, Payable at Pune. No. application fee for SC/ST and Woman Candidates. Application received without application fee will not be considered and fee once paid will not be refunded
on any account. (Indian Postal Order is not accepted)
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his / her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of C-MET. C-MET reserves the right to cancel / terminate the candidature at any point of time during the engagement process, if any wrong declaration, misrepresentation or concealment is detected.
- All the candidates are required to produce original documents related to educational qualifications, date of birth, work experience, caste, etc at the time of registration / interview. Duly self-attested photocopies of all the documents must be enclosed along with the application form. Only self attested recent passport size photograph should be pasted in the appropriate place in the application form.
- Date of Interview – 14/02/2018 (Wednesday)