yle="text-align: center;">Department of Chemical Engineering
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal
Applications are invitedfor the post of Post-doctoral Fellow in the Department of Chemical Engineering
at IISER Bhopal. Interested candidates may send their complete application formin the following research
Job Title: Post-doctoral Fellow
No. of Posts: 2
Age Limit: Preferably not more than 32 years of age at the time of application
- Rs. 40,000 per month + 20% HRA (candidates with PhD degree)
- Rs. 28,000 per month + 20% HRA (candidates awaiting for degree)
- Advanced oxidation processes, Desulfurization of liquid fuels
- Multi-phase flow, non-Newtonian fluid dynamics
- Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology/Environmental Engineering or allied
disciplines from a recognized University/Institute with a consistently good academic record.
Candidates with provisional degree certificate are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have publications in reputed journals in the related areas
How to Apply:
The detailed resume with recent photograph and the complete application form in the prescribed format available at the below-given link must be sent to [email protected].
Incomplete application will not be considered,and no correspondence will be entertainedwith regard tothe
application status. Shortlisted candidates will be informed to appear for an interview,and selected
candidates will be notified by e-mail only.
Medical Facilities: OPD medical consultation will be provided to the Post-doctoral Fellows as per the
- Applications will be considered until the positions are filled
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview
- The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill the posts advertised
- Campus facilities for Post-doctoral Fellows will be same as those of UG and PG students