Incorporated in 1993. Syngene is India’s largest contract research organization, which supports R&D programs from lead generation to clinical supplies. Our multi-disciplinary skills in integrated drug discovery and development include capabilities in medicinal chemistry, biology, in vivo pharmacology, toxicology, custom synthesis, process R&D, cGMP manufacturing, formulation and analytical development along with Clinical development services.
Our highly experienced scientific and project management teams ensure:
- Timely execution of projects
- Cost effectiveness and quality of the projects
- Confidentiality and protection of intellectual property
Job Title: Senior Executive
Requisition ID: 2441
- Should possess 3-6 years of experience in testing commercial and R&D stability samples.
- Should possess understanding of sense of urgency and market impact of stability results.
- Should possess sound knowledge on handling various instruments in laboratory like HPLC, UPLC, Potentiometer, UV spectrophotometer, Polarimeter and KF-Titrator.
- Preference shall be given to candidate who has experience in testing parenteral formulations.
- Should possess knowledge of various stability guidelines like ICH, WHO.
- Good understanding on cGXP.
- Experience in Calibration and maintenance of Equipment / instrument.