NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, ROURKELA – 769 008 (ODISHA)
SPONSORED RESEARCH, INDUSTRIAL CONSULTANCY & CONTINUING EDUCATION
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time
bound research project undertaken in the Department of Chemistry (CY) of the Institute.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 1
Project Title: In-silico Studies of Structural Diversity of Glycosaminoglycans and their Interactions with Protein
Funding Agency: BRNS, Government of India.
- Rs. 25,000 /- per month (1st & 2nd year)
- Rs. 28,000 /- per month (3rd year)
Job Description: Computational research work related to project. Candidate may register for Ph.D at NIT Rourkela
M.Sc. in Chemistry (preferably Physical Chem. Specialization) or Physics with 7.00 CGPA or 65 % marks in aggregate
How to Apply:
For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at
the following address:
Name: Dr Madhurima Jana
Address: Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology (NIT),
Telephone No: +91-661-246-2663 (office), mobile: 9556353217
E-mail: [email protected]
- Eligible persons may apply in the prescribed format (available in the Institute Website) affixed with colour photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade / mark sheets, publications etc., to Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, Odisha – 769 008 on or before 20/02/2018. The cover should be super-scribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project. Shortlisted candidates will be informed for the date of interview.
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview.
- Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project.
Application Deadline – on or before 20/02/2018.