Incorporated in 1993. Syngene is India’s largest contract research organization, which supports R&D programs from lead generation to clinical supplies. Our multi-disciplinary skills in integrated drug discovery and development include capabilities in medicinal chemistry, biology, in vivo pharmacology, toxicology, custom synthesis, process R&D, cGMP manufacturing, formulation and analytical development along with Clinical development services.
Our highly experienced scientific and project management teams ensure:
- Timely execution of projects
- Cost effectiveness and quality of the projects
- Confidentiality and protection of intellectual property
Job Title: Research Associate-Bioanalytical
The Research Associate will focus on quantitation of drugs in Biological samples.
- To perform bioanalytical work including sample processing, etc as directed by Project Leader and assist Scientist for the same.
- To monitor daily temperature, humidity in various laboratory areas and temperature for refrigerator and freezer and also to maintain records of the same, whenever necessary.
- To supervise the laboratory assistant to maintain cleanliness and neatness in the laboratory
- To get the water samples checked for quality in coordination with QC Department, Biocon and maintain the logbooks for QC checks for water used in the laboratory.
- To follow EHS policies and procedures.
- To perform daily calibration of pH meter and weighing balance as well as periodic calibration of weighing balances and pipettes.
- M.Pharm / B.Pharm / M.Sc. in Pharmaceutical Sciences / Analytical chemistry.
- 0- 2 years’ Experience in Bioanalytical Department.
TECHNICAL /FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
- Bioanalytical Sample processing techniques.
- Basic knowledge on Mass spectrometer and HPLC.
- GLP training once in a year.
- FDA Method validation Guideline.
- EMEA Method Validation Guideline.
- ANVISA Method Validation Guideline.
- Time Management
- Assertiveness at work