Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani
K K Birla Goa Campus, NH 17B, Bypass Road
Zuarinagar 403726, Goa, India
Tel: +91 0832 2580106
Fax: +91 0832 2557031
BITS Pilani, K. K. Birla Goa Campus invites applications for the position of Technical Assistant. The post details are as follows:
Job Title: Technical Assistant
No. of Posts: 1
Salary: Pay Band: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800; Grade Pay: Rs. 3,600; Starting Basic Pay: Rs. 12,900; Starting CTC (p.a.): Rs. 4.14 l.p.a. (inclusive of current DA at Central Government rate & CPF @ 12% on Basic Pay & Dearness Allowance)
Other benefits such as Reimbursement @ 90% of Medical Expenses / ESIC (as applicable), LTC, Reimbursement of Children’s School Fees up to class XII, Gratuity, Pension under EPS 1995 (as applicable), Leave will be admissible as
per institute norms.
- Handling day-to-day operation of the SEM system.
- Carrying out sample analysis as per requirement of faculty in the Institute.
- Carrying out analysis of samples based on requests from outside the Institute.
- Carrying out periodic maintenance of the system.
- Providing suggestions for periodic up gradation of the system based on analytical demand.
- Projecting annual requirements related to procurement of the related consumables.
B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech. in Electrical/ Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering OR M.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry or allied discipline. 1 year of relevant experience in handling an SEM is desirable. Prior experience
of working in analytical laboratories, handling analytical equipments and knowledge of basic Material Science will be an added advantage.
How to Apply: Applications in the prescribed format (refer Employment Application Form) may be submitted along with copies of the testimonials to the office of Dean, Administration within 26-Jan-2018 or it may be
emailed to [email protected] within the due date
Application Deadline – 26-Jan-2018