CSIR‐NATIONAL BOTANICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE
Rana Pratap Marg, Lucknow‐226001
Eligible & interested candidates are invited for interview for the purely temporary positions under the following
sponsored projects tenable at CSIR‐NBRI:‐
Job Title: Project Assistant level –II – Plant Taxonomy
No. of Posts: 1
Project Title: “CSIR‐Phytopharmaceutical Mission”
Age Limit: 30 years
Salary: Rs.25000/‐p.m + HRA
- Essential : M.Sc. (55%) in organic chemistry/biochemistry /Pharmacology/Pharmacognosy /Botany / Plant
Science / M. Pharma (55%)
- Desirable : Experience in Pharmacognosy/metabolite profiling/ chemoprofiling of medicinal plants using
HPTLC/ HPLC / gas chromatography/ GC‐MS/NMR spectroscopy/ Handing of small animals and testing of
How to Apply:
- The Application form will be provided at the venue on the date. However, candidates may download the application form in advance from the website www.nbri.res.in. At the time of interview candidates should bring one latest photograph, original documents along with self attested copy of certificates of examinations passed (starting from matriculation), certificate indicating date of birth, caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC) and experience certificate, etc. Tentative mark sheets/certificates and ‘result awaited’ will not be considered. All eligible candidates are requested to be present at the venue on the said date one hour before the scheduled time for necessary documents verification etc.
- Mode of Selection: Through Interview. However, if large number of candidates turn up, a Screening test comprising of multiple choice objective questions may be held for short listing the candidates for interview. The short listed candidates will be interviewed by the Selection Committee and, based on the performance in the interview; a panel of recommended candidates will be formed. The panel shall be utilized as and when the requirement arises in the projects in the relevant field/area. Candidates have the option to interact in Hindi/English before the committee. In case of turning up of large no. of candidates, interview may continue for next day.
- The positions are purely temporary on contract basis and co‐ terminus with the sponsored projects. Further the above stipend(s) is tentative and the same will be finally decided based on the availability/provision of funds in the relevant sponsored projects.
- In case of Universities/Institutes awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA Grades etc., candidates are requested to convert the same into percentage based on the formula as per their University/Institute.
- To avoid any inconvenience, only those candidates who strictly fulfill the eligibility criteria and possess the degree/mark sheet in the aforesaid subjects should turn up for walk in interview.
No TA/DA will be admissible
- Date of Interview for Area-I – 29‐01‐2018
- Time of Interview – 11:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – Conference Room, T.N. Khushoo Block NBRI, Lucknow