Amity University is part of the not-for-profit Amity Education Group with over 2 decades of excellence that includes 8 world-class universities, 25 schools & pre-schools, 150 top-ranked institutions and 12 international campuses across London, Singapore, New Jersey, Dubai, Mauritius, Romania, Abu Dhabi, South Africa and China.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 1
Project Title: The study of SMAC mimetic as a potential therapy in regression of Fibrosis/Cirrhosis in Chronic Liver Injury
Funding Agency: Department of Biotechnology (DBT)
Salary: Rs. 25,000/-pm + 30 % HRA for NET /GATE Qualified Candidates / As per DBT guidelines
- Essential : M.Sc in Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Life Sciences or M.Tech in Biotechnology
- Desirable : Candidate with good experience in cell culture are desirable
How to Apply:
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
- Interested candidates should submit their application along with CV containing all details of academic qualifications, research or work experience, email ID, personal contact number, and postal address within 15 days of this advertisement to [email protected] with cc to [email protected]
- Candidate selected for this position can apply for the regular PhD programme in Amity University.
- Please mention “Application for JRF- DBT – AIMMSCR” in the subject line.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview
Application Deadline – 31.01.2018