Lupin Limited is one of India’s largest manufacturers of bulk actives and formulations. The principal bulk actives manufactured by it include Rifampicin, Pyrazinamide, Ethambutol (anti-TB), Cephalosporins (anti-infectives) and cardiovasculars. The company also possesses competencies in phytomedicines, in which medicines are made out of plant and herbal resources supported by the discipline of modern medicine.
Job Title: Associate / Jr. Officer / Officer
- Operation & Calibration of various Analytical Instruments of laboratory like HPLC, GC, FTIR, UV, Polarimeter, Potentiometer, Dissolution, etc.
- Analysis of Raw Materials, In process, Finished product, Printed Packaging Materials, Stability samples as per established procedures.
- To follow the good laboratory practices & good documentation practices in the laboratory.
- Ensure the compliance for different activities involved in Raw Material, In process, Packaging Material testing, GLP & stability section.
- Handling of OOS, OOT & OOC results.
- Knowledge of PPE
- Safety procedure to be followed during daily activities
- Awareness about hazardous areas and precaution to be taken during operation
Qualification ONLY B.Sc (Chemical / Lifescience)
Work Experience 01 08 yrs
Job Location(s) Mandideep
Education:UG -B.Sc – Any Specialization