INSTITUTE OF WOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education
An Autonomous Body of Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Govt. of India
A walk-in-interview will be held at Institute of Wood Science & Technology, Bangalore on 29th January, 2018 at 10.00 AM. for the positions of 02 Junior Research Fellows in the following research projects purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project period. The interested and eligible candidates arc requested to attend the walk-in-interview along with their bio-data and necessary certificates.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Salary: Rs. 12,000/- + HRA as admissible
- Essential: First Class M.Sc./M.Tech (Wood Science and Technology/ Polymer Science/ Chemistry)
- Desirable: Working experience in wood composites/nano materials/ analytical chemistry.
How to Apply:
Candidates should bring original testimonials on date of birth, educational qualification and community certilicate for verification. Attested copies of the same are to he attached with bio-data while appearing for the interview. Candidates without Provisional Certificate/ Degree Certificate awarded by the Universities will not be permitted to attend the interview.
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in-interview.
- Date of Interview – 29th January, 2018
- Time of Interview – 10.00 A.M.
- Venue of Interview -Institute of Wood Science & Technology, Bangalore