Henkel Adhesive Technologies
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is leading with high-impact solutions worldwide. With over 26.000 employees in 70 countries and annual sales of about 9 billion € in 2016, we create sustainable value for more than 100,000 customers. We combine innovation and technology leadership and close customer partnership to deliver solutions that are an essential part of countless industrial and consumer goods: from smartphones to food packaging, from cars to airplanes, from construction to industrial plants. Our success is built on breakthrough innovations and a passionate team of experts united by shared values.
Job Title: Officer (Materials Management)
Req ID : 170007HH,
Location : Kurkumbh
What we offer
- Responsible for on time Pre Batch preparation and effectively coordinating with various departments.
- Coordinate and stage Pre Batch Raw material for production as per the Planning.
- Operating all material handling, tinting mixing and testing equipment in a safe manner.
- Maintaining Safety Health Environment standards in Pre Batch Preparation Area.
Who we are looking for
- Minimum 3 years of work experience is required for this position.
- Good understanding of various Raw materials and storage conditions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science with major in chemistry/ Diploma Holder in chemical.
- Should know Stock limits.