Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Pvt Ltd.
Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Private Limited (OPI) is a Joint Venture between Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory, Inc., Japan, Mitsui & Co. Ltd., Japan, and Claris Lifesciences Ltd., India, for Infusion Business in India and Emerging Markets. We primarily manufacture & market products across multiple markets and therapeutic segments. Being a leader in intravenous nutrition products, we are committed to being the best partner of patients and healthcare professionals in the field of clinical nutrition.
Job Title: Officer / Sr. Officer
Salary: R 2,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
- To perform the analysis of stability sample as per current specification.
- To compile the data required for internal quality audit in the plant
- To implement the cGMP standards.
- To prepare the monthly schedule.
- To make a plan for sample analysis as chemical and physio-chemical testing.
- To hand over the complete document after completion of analysis of stability sample to Executive / Sub-department Manager.
- To support in trend analysis of the key parameter of analysis and keep track of Out of Trend (OOT) results and
- report to Executive or Sub-department Manager.
- To charge sample in respective storage condition as per defined schedule.
- To raise / file Out of Specification (OOS) and deviation report in the absence of Executive and inform to Sub-department Manager.
- To select product batches for the stability study.