Founded in 1946, we have a proven record of identifying new opportunities and building leadership positions by delivering innovative solutions to customers.
Job Title: Chemist
No. of Posts: 1
Job Description/Nature of Work:
The Position will be responsible for assisting in analytical method development of assigned
project within given timeframe as per Safety and Environmental rules.
Raw materials and finished products analysis. Generating COA and compiling documents.
Proactiveness to trouble shoot any complexity during analysis
• To understand the analytical scope of the project assigned.
• Inputs in planning of analytical support to R&D and Plant
• Timely calibration of assigned instruments
• Proper house- keeping and use of PPE’s.
• Use relevant MSDS for safe handling and disposals of toxic chemicals
• Assist in analytical method development as per planning.
• Co-ordination with R&D for analytical support / development
Version 1.0 QC –UDAIPUR DATE -14/09/2015 2
• Authenticity of the result generated.
• Data interpretation skills
• Analytical Support to kilo lab/pilot plant/manufacturing site during technology transfer
• Data compilation and time to time update of KL/ PP plant trials
• Contribute to budgetary controls within the area of responsibility.
• Utilization of all available sources for skill up-gradation
• Actively participation in problem solving sessions/ training programs
• Coordination and communication with team
• To guide subordinates
- Master in Organic Chemistry from a reputed University
- 0-5 Industrial Experience
- Analytical skills
- Understanding of HSE
- Data Management
- Team Player
- Quality Driven
- Passionate to learn in new areas