Emcure Pharmaceuticals Limited
We at Emcure are fortunate to have a very passionate and talented team. Emcure is committed to emerge as the most preferred employer. We have conducted several training programs and also taken policy decisions towards creating a better work life balance for our people. One of our strengths has been our decentralized approach to managing the business, which is a tremendous magnet for talent – this approach gives people room to grow and room to explore new ideas, thus developing their own skills and careers. We are committed to nurturing our team and providing opportunities for their growth and development.
Job Title: Officer – Quality Control
No. of Posts: 5
Salary: INR 2,50,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
- Sampling and Testing of Raw materials, Packaging materials, Inprocess, Intermediates & Finished products.
- Preparation and standardization of solutions (volumetric/reagents).
- Maintaining stock of glasswares, chemicals, standards (working standard/reference standard) and other accessories.
- Analysis of Stability study samples.
- Calibrations of all instruments and maintaining data.
- Maintaining all documents as per GMP requirements.
- Cleaning and maintaining good housekeeping.
- Checking and review of Inprocess data, sequence and method print checking.
- To follow the safety practices in the laboratory.
- To perform all activity related to Good Laboratory Practices.