CSIR- CENTRAL LEATHER RESEARCH INSTITUTE
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research
Chennai-600 020. Tamil Nadu,India
Job Title: Project Assistant Level-III
No. of Posts: 1
Age Limit: 35 years
Salary: Rs.16,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Essential:Essential:M.Sc (Chemistry) with minimum 55% marks from recognized University/ Institute plus 2 years of experience
M.Tech (Leather Technology) with minimum 55% marks from recognized University/ Institute
Desirable:Candidates having good skill in written communication in English, technical documentation and proposal preparation shall be preferred
General Terms and Conditions:
- Number of positions required is indicative in nature, there may be increase/ decrease in the number based on requirement.
- Candidates found suitable for selection will be empaneled in addition to the positions required. Empaneled candidates may be selected for future project requirements.
- Relaxation in age: 5 years for SC/ ST/ Women/ Person with Disability and 3 years for OBC.
- The date of determining the qualification and age shall be the date of Walk-in Interview.
- Final year/ Semester students those who are awaiting results are not eligible to be considered.
- Tenure mentioned above may be extendable. In any case it is co-terminus with the Project or till such time this requirement exists whichever is
- Candidates are requested not to send their applications in advance.Original certificates must be produced for verification at the time of Walk-in Interview.
- Candidates coming after 11.00 AM shall normally not permitted for interview.
- No travelling allowance will be paid for attending the Walk-in Interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates fulfilling the above mentioned qualification, age etc., may attend the Walk-in Interview scheduled on Wednesday, the 24th January 2018 at CLRI at 09.00 AM onwards along with application form available in website (www.clri.org) duly filled with Xerox) photocopies of necessary certificates along with original certificates for verification and 2 passport size colour photographs.
- Date of Interview – 24th January 2018
- Time of Interview – 09.00 AM
- Venue of Interview -CLRI