le="text-align: center;">NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, ROURKELA – 769 008 (ODISHA)
SPONSORED RESEARCH, INDUSTRIAL CONSULTANCY & CONTINUING EDUCATION
Walk-in Interview will be conducted for following assignment in a time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Chemistry (CY) of the Institute on 8th January,2018 and Time 10:00 a.m.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 1
Project Title: “Effect of Micro-and Macro-environment onprotein dynamics: A Step towards in vivo folding”
Funding Agency: SERB, DST, Government of India
Salary: Rs. 16,000/- per month
Job Description: Research work related to project.
- Essential Qualifications and experience : M.Sc. in any field of Chemistry or Life Science with 65 % marks or above; NET/GATE preferred.
- Desirable Qualifications / Experiences : Knowledge of spectroscopy techniques.
How to Apply:
Eligible persons should bring all the original certificates and mark sheets, filled application form in the prescribed format (available in the Institute Website) affixed with colored photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications etc.. at the time of interview.
For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at
the following address:
Name: Dr Harekrushna Sahoo
Address: Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology (NIT),
Telephone No: +91-661-246-2665 (office), mobile: 8596972772
E-mail: [email protected]
- Date of Interview – 8th January,2018
- Time of Interview – 10:00 a.m.
- Venue of Interview -Department of Chemistry (CY) of the Institute