ICAR-Central Institute for Research on Cotton Technology
(Indian Council of Agricultural Research)
Adenwala Road, Matunga, Mumbai — 400019.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following positions at ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai purely on
contractual basis/short term initially for a period of one year. The eligibility criteria and other terms and conditions are as under:
Job Title: Young Professional-II (under Chemical and Biochemical Processing Division of Institute)
No. of Posts: 1
Age Limit: 21-45 Years (Relaxation as per GOI rules)
Job Description: Assistance for research & testing work related to cotton fibre processing
- Master Degree in Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Bio-chemistry
- a) Experience in cotton postharvest technology as well as its byproducts and its PI related activities.
- b) Working knowledge of computers/internet.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. A consolidate amount of Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five thousand only) p.m. for Young Professional (YP-II) at Serial No. 1 & 2
and Serial No. 3 Rs. 15,000/- (Rupees Fifteen thousand only) p.m. for Young Professional (YP-I) will be paid to the selected.
2. They will be posted at ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai.
3. Candidates who are already employed in Govt. Organization should produce “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer.
4. Positions are purely temporary basis and co-terminus with the scheme. Selected candidates will not be
5. No T.A./D.A. will be paid for appearing in interview.
6. Interested candidates may appear for the Interview along with duly filled in application form position applied for, addressed to the Director, ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai and detailed bio-data affixed with recent passport size photograph of the candidate and selfattested photocopies of certificate in support of age, qualifications, experience, testimonials and other credentials. Candidates must also bring all the original experience/testimonials in support of age, qualifications, experience etc.
7. Canvassing in any form will be liable to disqualify the candidature. The Director’s decision will be final & binding in all respect.
8. Candidates will have to report at this Institute one hour prior to scheduled date and time with all documents in original for verification etc.
Date & Time of Walk-in-Interview : 3rd January 2018, 11.am