NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY NAGALAND
Nagaland – 797 103
NIT Nagaland invites applicants for WALK-IN INTERVIEW for the recruitment of Project Fellow (01) in the Department of Science and Humanities under the following research project funded by the Department of Science & Technology (SEED Division), GOI.
Job Title: Project Fellow
No. of Posts: 1
Project Title: Development of Hybrid Polymer Nanocomposites from Waste Plastics and Wood Dust
Principal Investigator: Dr. Nirmala Devi Assistant Professor of Chemistry, NIT Nagaland. Email – [email protected] Dial – 09435654166 /07896670716
- Rs. 25000/- pm + HRA (with NET/GATE qualification) Or,
- Rs.14000/- pm + HRA (without NET/GATE qualification) Or,
- As per DST guidelines for professional courses
M.Sc./M.Tech. in Materials Science/Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering/Polymer Science/Allied Subjects with a minimum 60% marks OR CGPA 6.5 for general and 55% marks OR CGPA 6.0 in 10-Point Scale for SC/ST candidates
How to Apply:
One set of attested photocopy of all certificates and one passport size self attested photo are to be produced with the application at the time of interview. Original Certificates shall be shown at the time of interview for verification. An advance copy of CV may be e-mailed to the Principal Investigator ([email protected]). No TA / DA will be given for appearing theinterview.
- Date of Interview – 12-01-2018 (Friday)
- Time of Interview – 11:00 a.m. onwards
- Venue of Interview -Administrative Block, NIT Nagaland Chumukedima, Dimapur – 797 103