Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT).
A Walk-in-interview will be conducted at Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Thanjavur – 613 005 (Tamil Nadu) on 22.12.2017 at 10.00 AM. Eligible and interested candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview for working in following Projects/Departments in a purely temporary/time bound basis as detailed below:
Job Title: Faculty – Chemistry / Biochemistry (Contractual)
No. of Posts: 1
Age Limit: Preferably below 62 years
Salary: Rs.42,000/- Consolidated
- Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the Biochemistry, Chemistry and any other discipline found to be relevant by the Screening / Selection Committee and should have secured 55% of marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in Master’s Degree level
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology – mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students
How to Apply:
- The selection will be based on a short duration written examination followed by an interview. They are advised to be present on 22.12.2017 with original certificates, including OBC/SC/ST/PH certificates, grade card / mark sheets/ publications, two numbers of colour passport size photographs and CV, as well as a set of Xerox copies of all relevant documents along with application form prescribed by IIFPT at the time of walk-in-interview.
- Date of Interview – 22.12.2017
- Time of Interview – 10.00 AM
- Venue of Interview -Thanjavur – 613 005 (Tamil Nadu)