INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ROPAR
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 1
Project Title: Development of theoretical models to describe 14N-1H decoupling in solid-state NMR
Salary: As per DST rules. I & II year – Rs 25000/- p.m. + 10% HRA
III year – Rs 28000/- p.m. + 10% HRA
Job Description: The main objective of the project is to develop the decoupling methods involving quadrupolar spins in solid-state nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectroscopy experiments with a special emphasis on 14N- 1 H decoupling using effective Hamiltonian approach.
Qualifications: M.Sc. in Chemistry/Physics with at least 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale or 60%
marks and having qualified either of the NET (CSIR/UGC)/ GATE.
General Terms and Conditions:
1) The position is temporary which will be renewed every year subject to the satisfactory performance. Candidate selected for this position can apply for the regular PhD program provided he/she qualifies the eligibility criterion for PhD program at IIT Ropar.
2) Original documents of mark sheets/degrees/certificates/age proof and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.
3) No TA/DA will be given to candidates attending the interview.
Application Instructions / How to Apply:
Dr. Manoj Kumar Pandey (Principal Investigator), Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry,
Room 239C, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Ropar, Nangal Road Rupnagar Punjab 140001.
E-mail: [email protected]
- Date of Interview – 13th Dec- 2017
- Venue of Interview -Department of Chemistry, IIT Ropar