CSIR-CENTRAL MECHANICAL ENGINEERING RESEARCH INSTITUTE
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research
713 209/Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur – 713 209
Tel : 0343-6452182 / 6452183
CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute, established in 1958, is the apex R&D institute for mechanical engineering and allied disciplines under the aegis of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), which is an Autonomous Body under the Government of India. The present priority areas of research of the institute are: Advanced Design and Analysis; Robotics & Mechatronics, Advanced Manufacturing and Metrology, Electronics & Embedded Systems, Drives & Control; Near Netshape Manufacturing, Micro-Systems Technologies; Precision Farm Machinery; Advanced Functional Materials, Tribology; Product and Process design, Renewable Energy Technologies.
Job Title: Project Assistant Level-I
No. of Posts: 2
Age Limit: 30 Yrs
Salary: Rs. 25000/-
- M.Sc. in Chemistry / Physics / Polymer / Material / Nano-Science and Nano-Technology with at least
- B.E./B.Tech. in Material/Chemical/ Polymer Engg. with at least 55% marks.
- Desirable : Proficiency in development and characterization of composite material.
Job Title: Project-JRF
No. of Posts: 1
Age Limit: 28 Yrs.
Remuneration: Rs. 25000/-
- M.Sc. in Chemistry/Physics/Material Science with 55% marks and GATE/NET score.
- M.E./M.Tech in Materials Science/ Chemical / Nanotechnology / Solid State Technology or allied
- Desirable : Proficiency in towards synthesis and characterization of semiconducting materials.
The interested candidates may appear before the Selection Committee with all their original certificates, mark sheets with a self attested photo copy of each of it and a recent passport size photograph along with the filled-in Application Form available in the Institute website, as per the date and time given below. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-In-Interview. The Selection process may continue till late evening/next day, Candidates are advised to come prepared accordingly. If it is found at any stage of the process or thereafter that the candidates do not fulfill the eligibility criteria, their candidature shall be cancelled without assigning any reason whatsoever. Further, the decision of CSIR-CMERI in regard to the selection process will be final and binding to all concerned. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained by the Institute.
- Date of Interview – 5th – 6th December, 2017
- Time of Interview – 09:30 AM to 10:30 AM