KOLKATA — 700 032
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 1
Project Title: Studies on – irradiation of Iutein and sertonin-melatonin rich agro-commodities for extension of shelf lives of produces and design of novel therapeutic/food supplements using the irradiated produces
Funding Agency: Department of Food processing Industries and Horticulture, Govt. of West Bengal
Age Limit: 28 years( relaxable up to 5 years in case of SC/ST/OBCANornent physically handicapped Candidates).
Salary: Rs. 16,400/- per month (consolidated).
- M Tech in Food Technology and Biochemical Engineering/ Food Technology/ Biotechnology/Chemical Engineering/MSc (Organic Chemistry/Bio Chemistry) with NET/GATE and at least 55% marks.
- M Tech in Food Technology and Biochemical Engineering/ Food Technology with NET/GATE or any equivalent National Examination.
Interested candidates may appear in person directly in the interview with a prescribed application form (Priced Rs_ 5O/=) to be obtained from the Information Section of this University. All applications must be accompanied by CV and Original as well as attested copies of Mark Sheets, Certificates and Testimonials, No TAIDA is admissible.
- Date of Interview – 11 December,2017 (Monday)
- Time of Interview – 11 am
- Venue of Interview -Office of the Dean Faculty Council of Engineering & Technology, Jadavpur University. Kolhata —700 032