Piramal Enterprises Ltd. (PEL)
Piramal Enterprises Ltd. (PEL) is the flagship company of Piramal Group and has a leading position in the business verticals it is present in i.e. Healthcare and Financial Services. We forayed into the health care space in 1988 with a move that was contrarian at that time, as most pharmaceutical players were exiting India due to the existing business climate. It has been 25 years, and we have established ourselves as one of the most recognizable and respected names in the pharmaceuticals industry.
Job Title: Research Associate (Synthetic)
No. of Posts: 1
Salary: INR 6,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A
- Design the scheme of experiments.
- Plant trouble shooting, investigation and route cause analysis.
- IUT support for vendor qualification and plant batches.
- Carry out experiments during the feasibility and optimization stage.
- Knowledge on the documentation of Kilo lab.
- Visualize the developmental needs of the product.
- Understand the safety and environmental aspect.
- Solve the problems and queries related to the development of the product and discuss them with the Group Leader / HOD.
- Familiarize with the problems faced during Scale-up.
- Understand the scalability of the chosen process, in coordination with TSD and Production.
- Analyze the product strategy, efficiency, working relations and cross functional issues in PDG.
- Keep the Group Leader well informed about the experiments and their results by maintaining the lab journal/documents well.
- Technology Transfer for new project to Production plant.
- Keep the work area clean and the laboratory
- MSc (Organic Chemistry)
- Experience – 6-8 yrs