Colorcon® provides a wide range of pharmaceutical film coatings and pharmaceutical formulation development assistance.
Our fully formulated, complete film coating systems, modified release technologies, and excipients assist all pharmaceutical and nutritional supplement companies in the development of cost-effective, high quality products with superior performance and appearance.
Job Title : QC Chemist
- Perform sampling, testing and related documentation for Finished Goods and TSL Samples.
- Perform calibration of laboratory instruments / equipment.
- Handling instruments like UV, FTIR, Datacolor, KF, etc.
- Preparation and standardization of volumetric solutions.
- Supporting QC group leader & QA/QC Manager to achieve the objectives of department
- Following safety and GLP Practices at work.
- Follow Quality systems like GLP, GDP, OOS and Change control
- Must be proficient in English.
- Must have technical expertise to resolve issues
- Should be able to complete tasks on time
- Should maintain good relationship within the team
- Minimum graduate in Science / Pharmacy
- 1-2 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical industry desired.