Indian Institute of Technology , Roorkee
Saharanpur Campus, Sharanpur
(Department of Polymer & Process Engineering)
Job Title : JRF
No. of Posts : 1
Project Title : Cellulose nanofibers extraction from waste forest biomaterials and its applications in bio-based polyurethane nanocomposites
Principal Investigator : Dr. Pradip K Maji
Funding Agency : SERB
Emoluments : Rs. 25,000 per month + HRA as per rule
Job Description : Synthesis of cellulose nanofibers and its polymer nanocomposites preparation, Characterization and its applications in biomedical, results analysis & reports preparation
Qualifications : M. Tech. in Polymer Sc & Engineering /Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology/ Nanotechnology/ Biotechnology/ Rubber Technology/ Materials Science or M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Pharma-chemistry/ Nanotechnology/Bio-chemistry/Polymer Chemistry/ Material Science with NET/GATE qualification
1. Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
2. Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview:
• Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
• Experience including research, industrial field and others.
• Self-attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
3. Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/mark sheets/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
4. Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualification and experience.
5. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
The interview will be held at New Technology Building, LIT Roorkee, Saharanpur Campus, Paper Mill Road, Saharanpur-247001(UP) on 23rd November, 2017at 03:30 PM (to be given only for walk in interview)