ob Title : Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
No. of Posts : 50
Salary : 1,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
1. QUALITY CONTROL (API): Candidates having educational qualification of BSc / MSc / B.Pharm / M.Pharm with Specialization in Chemistry/Organic Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry with experience of 2 to 8 years in Calibration /Analysis of RM, FP and Intermediates and sampling of RM/Intermediates. Working exposure on HPLC /GC / Ion Chromatography/Malvern is desirable.
2. QUALITY ASSURANCE (API): Candidates having educational qualification of BSc / MSc / B.Pharm / M.Pharm with Specialization in Chemistry/Organic Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry with having experience of 2 to 8 years in monitoring QMS activities, IPQA, Qualification, Validation in API manufacturing block.
3. PRODUCTION (API): Candidates having educational qualification of B.E-Chemical/M.Sc/B.Sc-Chemistry with experience in API. Knowledge / Experience to Compliance processes/ guidelines desirable with 1 to 4 years of experience.
4. PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN (API): Candidates having educational qualification of Diploma Engg-Chemical/ITI/AOCP-Chemical with experience of 1 to 4 years in API manufacturing. Diploma Chemical Engineering freshers passed out in 2016 & 2017 may attend the interview.
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Chemical, Diploma – Any Specialization, B.Pharma – Pharmacy, B.Sc – Any Specialization
PG – M.Pharma – Pharmacy, MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization, Chemistry
Interested candidates should carry their updated resume alongwith photograph, Salary Supporting with components breakup (Latest Increment Letter / Appointment Letter). Candidates could not attend the Walk In Interview, may please forward their resume to [email protected], Cell No, 9909633950
Following pickup arrangement done for Interview candidates to reach Interview location
Bus arranged from Sheetal Circle near Bharuch Station on 11th Nov 2017 by 09:00 AM & 3:30 PM
Bus arranged from Sheetal Circle near Bharuch Station on 12th Nov 2017 by 09:00 AM
Candidates are requested to reach the pickup location 15 mins prior to scheduled time.
- DETAILS OF WALK-IN INTERVIEW
- Date : 11th & 12th November 2017 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Time : 09:30AM to 04:00PM
- Venue : Sun Pharmaceuticals Limited
Z-15, Dahej SEZ Ltd,
PO Dahej, Taluka Vagra
District Bharuch – 392130,