Lupin is an innovation led transnational pharmaceutical company developing and delivering a wide range of branded & generic formulations, biotechnology products and APIs globally. The Company is a significant player in the Cardiovascular, Diabetology, Asthma, Pediatric, CNS, GI, Anti-Infective and NSAID space and holds global leadership position in the Anti-TB segment.
Job Title : Officer- Quality Control
No. of Posts : 5
Salary : INR 2,50,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
1. Operation & Calibration of various Analytical Instruments of laboratory like HPLC, GC,UV, Karl fisher etc.
2. Analysis of Raw Materials, In process, Finished product,Stability samples as per established procedures.
3. To follow the good laboratory practices & good documentation practices in the laboratory.
4. Knowledge of OOS, OOT & OOC results.
5. Knowledge of PPE
6. Safety procedure to be followed during daily activities
7. Awareness about hazardous areas and precaution to be taken during operation.
- PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) – Chemistry