With a coastline of about 3,500 miles, inland sources in Rajasthan and Little Rann of Kutch, and the rock salt mines in Mandi, India have possibilities of attaining a high position in salt production among the salt producing countries of the world. As is known, apart from being an indispensable item of food, salt is an important raw material for the manufacture of several heavy chemicals e.g. soda ash, caustic soda and chlorine. Besides, salt is used in food processing industries, such as fish curing, meat packing, dairy products and fruit and vegetable canning.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 1
Age Limit: 28 years (age relaxation as per CSIR rules)
Salary: Rs. 25000/- (consolidated)
Qualifications: M.Sc. with first class in Physics/Chemistry + NET/GATE
You are requested to bring with you an application giving full particulars such as (1) Full name and postal address with e-mail and phone number., (2) Date of birth and (3) Educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the photo copies of certificates/ testimonials.
You are also requested to bring with you the following documents:
1. Original Certificate(s), Marksheet(s) (Degree/Diploma, etc.) of the educational qualifications and the certificate in support of the date of birth etc. mentioned by you in your application.
2. Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc.
3. In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization, you should bring with you a “No Objection Certificate” from your present employer, otherwise you will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
Any further information may be requested from Dr. Santanu Karan ([email protected]).
No TA/DA will be given to attend the interview.
- Date of Interview –01-12-2017
- Time of Interview –11.00 AM.
- Venue of Interview – CSMCRI