PANJAB UNIVERSITY, CHANDIGARH
Science/Engineering Department of Panjab University
Job Title: Project Fellow
No. of Posts: 1
Project Title: Electronic and magnetic structure of CuCo-ferrite: XAFS Study
Principal Investigator: Dr. Sanjeev Gautam
Funding Agency: UGCDAE RESEARCH PROJECT
Emoluments: Rs. 14,000/- + HRA per month (fixed)
- The Candidate must be at least 2 nd class M.Sc. with a minimum of 55% marks in the Physics/Chemistry/Physics & Electronics/NanoSc-Nanotech/Geology for Sciences or 1st class
- B.E./B.Tech degree (chemical/Mechanical/Environment/Food Tech or relevant) for Engineering.
Candidate actively engaged in research with evidence of published work will be preferred.
- Note: For Sciences: GATE/NET-JRF/lectureship (UGC-CSIR joint test) and For Engineering
M.E./M.Tech with minimum 55% marks, will be given preference for appointment.
- Interested candidates can send their application through post, by hand or e-mail
([email protected]), along with complete biodata and attested copies of the certificates,
research publications (if any) to the undersigned by November 1, 2017. Interview for the said post
will be held on …November 2, 2017… at …03:30PM… in the office of the Chairman, Dr. S.S.
Bhatnagar U.I.C.E.T., Panjab University, Chandigarh. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the
interview. No Separate call letter will be issued for the Interview. The filling of one post of Project
Assistant will depend upon suitability of the applicants.
- Dr. Sanjeev Gautam
Principal Investigator, UGC-DAE Research Project
Dr. S. S. Bhatnagar University Institute of
Chemical Engineering & Technology
P.U, Chandigarh – 160 014, India
- Date of Interview –November 2, 2017
- Time of Interview –03:30PM
- Venue of Interview -Office of the Chairman, Dr. S.S. Bhatnagar U.I.C.E.T., Panjab University, Chandigarh