INSTITUTE OF NANO SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
(An Autonomous institute of Department of science and Technology, GOI)
Habitat Centre, Phase X, Sector 64, Mohali-160062, Punjab
Job Title: Project Assistant
No. of Posts: 1
Project Title: Bio-mimicking photocatalytic water oxidation using Manganese and Cobalt based oxide
nanomaterials: understanding the effect of redox inactive metal ion
Principal Investigator: Dr. Sanyasinaidu Boddu, Scientist B, Principal Investigator
Funding Agency: DST-SERB-ECR
Salary: Rs. 14000/- + 20% HRA per month
- Essential: M.Sc. Chemistry or M.Tech Materials Science/Nanotechnology with first division
- Desirable: Candidate having research experience in Synthesis of nanomaterials will be preferred
General Terms and Conditions:
1) The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance. The position
shall be coterminous with the project. Candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular
PhD program provided they satisfy the eligibility criterion for PhD program in INST norms.
2) Completely filled, signed application form must be submitted as per the attached template.
3) Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be
presented at the time of interview. Self-attested photocopies of these documents are to be sent along with
application and also to be provided at the time of interview.
4) Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communication
in this regard will be entertained. It should be noted that the candidates residing beyond 1000 km from
Mohali may opt for online interview if shortlisted.
5) No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Completed applications should reach on or before November-3rd, 2017 by post or via email attachment (all files as one combined PDF) addressed to:
Dr. Sanyasinaidu Boddu
Institute of Nanoscience and Technology (INST), Mohali
Habitat Centre, Sector 64, Phase-10, S.A.S. Nagar,
Email: [email protected] / [email protected]
Application Deadline – November-3rd, 2017